Features winter training
I think many of those who lead an active training process and does not stop even in this freezing weather have noted some specifics of the Russian winter. Although how to get viagra individual programmes a lot, most often they remain in the minds of those who practice. Today we will share with readers the thoughts of Mikhail Golikov on how HE spends his
time to practice parkour and natural method at low temperatures on the street. Believe that his opinion can be trusted, but in any case your choice everyone makes for themselves independently .
Warm up in winter is different from summer in duration and intensity. If possible – better to fully warm up the house in half an hour, stretch, and already fully limber up to go to the gym. In such a case need only 5-10 minutes of running, and you can move on to practicing parkour movements.
If possible, exercise at home, then your workout so I build:
– 5-10-minute-long run at an easy pace prior to razogreve body;
– quick warm-up joints (rotation at the elbows, hips, hands, etc.);
After this warm-up is already possible to skip directly to practicing parkour movements. Immediately, I note that the warm up should be growing, you should start with very easy and simple exercises and gradually bring them up to faster and more complex.
2. Not cool!
Because in the cold season the body spends more energy for warming and maintaining the temperature of the body, and also, as we see from the previous section, the training consists mainly of running, it follows that the duration of the winter training is significantly lower than summer. I train about 2 hours at a temperature of from -5 to -15, and no more than 1.5 hours at a temperature of from -15 to -30. The training duration depends on your subjective feelings, but the main principle – it is better to practice less, but with warm and working muscles than coming home with wet feet and the first stages of frostbite.
4. To breathe through the nose
Everything is simple: if you do not want to earn a sore throat or, worse, breathe through your nose, which warms cold air before sending it into the lungs. Of course, for the training, or the rapid run – will definitely want to catch your breath and take a few deep breaths. In this case, I will omit a person under the robe and take a few breaths of warm, warmed by the body of air.
5. Safety and technique
Among all written by me principles, safety is the most important. If the summer is still possible in some places to take a chance and try something new and challenging, in the winter everything difficult and dangerous elements are explicitly excluded from the training. Also very important – many tracers do not understand how to train in winter because they think that parkour is something static and permanent that summer if they are at a certain place doing monkey of accuracy, and in winter they should do it. However, in the winter time it is not possible, and parkour to train in the winter is also impossible. Simple logic. But the whole point of the winter training in that technique of overcoming obstacles to change, the tracer needs to adapt to new conditions. Therefore, instead of mancure on which you can fall three times (slipping when you push off the ice, relying on a snowy parapet or landing) you can just gently down with one obstacle and then climb to another. I assure you, in winter, even a simple wall of 2 meters will make you sweat before you climb. In General, change the technique, look for a different safe methods to overcome, and in the winter, your level will only grow by learning entirely new ways of training.
6. Safety and acrobatics
For many tracers winter is the best time to study acrobatics. The notorious “flip from the garage into the snow still excites the minds of newbies =). In fact, winter workouts do not involve any sudden and explosive exercises (will you push the gas pedal to the floor on the car, starting in the winter on slippery slide? Or would you prefer to pull away smoothly without sudden starts, braking and cornering?). Therefore, I do not recommend to study in the winter of acrobatics.
Another important point – the drifts. Under them (and under the snow at all), we often find unexpected things. I’m still at the foot of a huge scar, received in December 2005, when, after landing in the snow, I ran into the skeleton of rusty and sharp machines. The insurance owner. Check possible places of your workouts and be careful.
– with temperatures below zero hat – categorical requirement! Train even with a naked torso, but in the header. Meningitis and other diseases of great joy will bring.
– when choosing clothes for winter training, you should avoid things that hinder your movements and contributing to the injury. In this regard, it is not recommended to wear heavy jackets, jeans, tie long scarves and gloves should be worn during the move. Instead of a heavy bulky jackets better put on an extra sweater instead of a scarf is better to use mufflers, which is a collar that you can wear not only on the throat, but to cover the mouth and nose. Gloves are allowed to wear during a workout or a long cross-country training, but if you are going to work out the elements, the use of gloves is not only inconvenient, but also very dangerous.
– much heat is lost through the extremities, so you should seriously consider the choice of shoes for winter training. One should immediately notice that the shoes, boots, galoshes, and other traditional winter boots, for training will not work. The tracer needs to run a lot, jump out and land on unstable surfaces, climb on walls and shoving from various obstacles. This can only make good sneakers. For retaining warmth in the limbs it is recommended to wear 2 pairs of socks. On very cold winter, I wear the first one pair, then tie on legs plastic bag and on top of him wearing a second pair of socks. However, whatever comfortable shoes and warm socks, training in snowy conditions will inevitably lead to the fact that the legs you will get wet. In order to avoid hypothermia – it is necessary to reduce the winter training in time to return to a warm room, or to bring spare socks and warm shoes to change into after training.
is also an important principle – wear to workout a little less clothing than the temperature outside. Otherwise, during your training you will be greatly to sweat, which is extremely dangerous for health.
In brief, it is everything that I wanted to record my experience of training. If you have something to add – please write.